Setting up a new account with Thunderbird is easy. All you need to do is provide your user name and password for your email provider and your email address.
Open your Thunderbird, you are prompted to create a profile.
add a new email account (File > New > Mail Account or via the Account Settings).
1.When you press Continue, Thunderbird will look up the email provider and attempt to determine the server settings.
2.In the above case, the provider data has been used to fill in the account details and configure the services offered:
- Incoming mail: IMAP on imap.gmx.net, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Outgoing mail: SMTP on mail.gmx.net, using SSL
- choose one option
3.To complete account setup:
- Create Account: Press this button to create a new account.
- Cancel: Abort the automatic setup of the account.
- Manual Setup…: Manually configure the account. Thunderbird will create a new account with the details shown and then open the Account Settings dialog so that you can make further changes. (See Manual Account Configuration for help.)
4.After creating the account, Thunderbird will display the new account:
If your account cannot be automatically configured by Thunderbird, you must manually configure it. This is done via the Account Settings dialog, accessed from the Tools menu.
For Mozilla Thunderbird technical support, go to the Mozilla Thunderbird Support. Call +1-855-785-2511 Toll Free. For more info https://www.thunderbirdsupport.com/